Fascinating Fungi with Liz Holden
Focus on fungi with an enthusiastic expert while enjoying Aigas wildlife and hospitality.
- Field discovery of fungi in a range of Highland habitats including Caledonian pine forest and broad-leaf woodland.
- Guidance on field identification.
- Indoor workshops covering further identification assistance with the use of simple keys, microscopy techniques and the taking of spore prints.
- Illustrated talks by Liz on a range of fungus related subjects.
- Fungus foray followed by preparation of edible fungi for eating.
- Aigas wildlife highlights, including visits to our pine marten and badger hides.
All Aigas based holidays are all inclusive. No single supplement is charged. Read more here.
"The wildlife holiday was even better than we anticipated. We had a wonderful week and were made to feel so welcome by the family and the staff. Shall look forward to a return visit." Aigas Wildlife Guest, 2012. More testimonials here.
Mushrooms really are fascinatingPosted by Bosh on Monday, 28 November 2016
|9 Sep - 16 Sep 2017||£1395 per person. Fully inclusive. No single supplement.||Book Now|