Adventure in a Highland Landscape
An active outdoor adventure into the wild and stunning landscape of the Highlands.
The Highlands of Scotland is Britain’s only remaining area of wild land, in which there are thousands of square miles of wild mountain, moor, forest, loch and coast - an adventure playground for the young at heart. Come with us to discover our favourite parts through a week of adventure activities, carefully managed to offer challenge and fun in equal measure.
- We’ll walk the Affric - Kintail Way from east to west, camping overnight in the heart of Glen Affric.
- Spend a day rafting down one of our many stunning rivers.
- We cycle up Glen Strathfarrar looking for eagles.
- Climb a Highland hill - a day of panoramic views.
- Time relaxing and eating well at Aigas!
Limited to only six places, this is a week that will suit people that can walk seven miles along rough paths with a rucksack on their back.
|26 Aug - 2 Sep 2017||£1275 per person. Fully inclusive. No single supplement.||Holiday Fully Booked|