Holiday Fully Booked Adventure in a Highland Landscape
An active outdoor adventure into the wild and stunning landscape of the Highlands.
DATES: 26 Aug - 2 Sep 2017
COST: £1275 per person. Fully inclusive. No single supplement.
AVAILABILITY: Fully Booked
The Highlands of Scotland is Britain’s only remaining area of wild land, in which there are thousands of square miles of wild mountain, moor, forest, loch and coast - an adventure playground for the young at heart. Come with us to discover our favourite parts through a week of adventure activities, carefully managed to offer challenge and fun in equal measure.
- We’ll walk the Affric - Kintail Way from east to west, camping overnight in the heart of Glen Affric.
- Spend a day rafting down one of our many stunning rivers.
- We cycle up Glen Strathfarrar looking for eagles.
- Climb a Highland hill - a day of panoramic views.
- Time relaxing and eating well at Aigas!
Limited to only six places, this is a week that will suit people that can walk seven miles along rough paths with a rucksack on their back.
Holiday Fully Booked