The Aigas Experience
For nearly 40 years visitors from all over the world have been coming on holiday at Aigas to learn about and enjoy the history, archaeology and natural heritage of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
But Aigas is much more than just a base. Simply being here is a highly enjoyable experience. Use the links in the "About Aigas" section of the site to learn about the Aigas Experience, combining:
- The Victorian sporting lodge, formal garden and wild estate.
- Fabulous food & dietary flexibility.
- Comfortable woodland accommodation.
- Friendly and highly trained staff.
- Extensive facilities (wildlife hides, nature trails, vehicles etc)
- Where to find us and how to get here.
- Watch the Horse and Country TV show on Aigas here.
Aigas on Trip Advisor
We are delighted that many of our guests are kind enough to write about their Aigas Experience on Trip Advisor. You can see what they have had to say here.
Alternatively, read the testimonials of our thousands of delighted guests.
Aigas YouTube Channel
For an impression of what to expect, you can watch a previous guest's ten minute video on her autumn week at Aigas:
Special thanks to Lynne and Graham Haywood for making their video available.